Ã‚Â You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is the property of Malawi DemocratÃ‚Â and its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Malawi Democtrat or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Malawi DemoctratÃ‚Â grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the Service and Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Malawi Democrat for use in accessing the Service.
Malawi DemocratÃ‚Â logos and the term “user-driven media” are trademarks and service marks of the SiteÃ‚Â and others product and service names are trademarks and service marks of Malawi Democrat (collectively, the “Malawi Democrat Marks”). Without Malawi Democrat’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Malawi DemocratÃ‚Â Marks.
Malawi DemocratÃ‚Â respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Malawi Democrat may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of Members and prohibit the use of the Service by certain users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact Malawi Democrat immediately at email@example.com with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property right owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.